The Effect of the Provincial Government Public Expenditures on the Autonomy Regional Era in Indonesia


The purpose of this study was to analyze the influence of economic spending (BEK) and education spending (BPD) by province on poverty in the era of regional autonomy in Indonesia. Data were collected through the publication of the Indonesian Central Bureau of Statistics and the Director General of Fiscal Balance of the Indonesian Ministry of Finance for the period of 2012 to 2015. The analysis in this study was conducted with panel data analysis model, using fixed effect model. Based on the estimation result, it is found that the variables of economic expenditure and education expenditure are significant together with poverty, while the partial variable of economic expenditure by province has significant and significant effect to poverty in the era of regional autonomy in Indonesia, and the variable of education expenditure by province is not significant. However, the ability of independent variables in to have an update dependent variable of 34.71% and the rest of 65.29% influenced by other variables not included in this research

Keywords: Economic Expenditure, Education Shopping, Poverty, and era of autonomy Area

Article Review Status: Published

Pages: 63-70 (Download PDF)

Creative Commons Licence
This work by European American Journals is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License