Criteria for Grants
The European Centre for Research Training and Development (ECRTD) Fund is a trust established to provide grants for researchers.
Projects awarded grants include
- Research projects initiated by the scholar(s) with ethical committee approval.
- Course fees where the course will lead to the development of new research findings.
- Travel for the study of general practise in different cultures.
Applicants for grants may include costs towards
- Statistical support.
- Computer software.
- Stationary and postage costs.
- Necessary economical travel.
- Conference fees where the outcome of a study supported by the fund is to be presented.
Applicants are required to write a proposal on the study or project and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business and Management
Humanities and Social Sciences
Engineering, Sciences and technology
Health and Food Sciences
Education and Research Methods
English Language and inter-continental Studies
Who can apply?
Scholars working in higher institutions and/ or in general practice, and have published at least four papers in European -American-Journals.