Tag Archives: Pt. Nusantara IV Kebun Marjandi

The Influence of Education and Training on Employee Working Productivity at PT. Nusantara IV Kebun Marjandi (Published)

The Influence of Education and Training on Employee working productivity at PT. Nusantara IV Kebun Marjandi  is a study with a sample of 30 people who are determined randomly. The problems in this research are: Do education and training have a significant effect on work productivity? And the research purposes: 1. to find out the effect of education on the work productivity of the employees, 2. to find out how the effect of training on the employees’ work productivity. The research hypothesis: 1. Education affects the work productivity of the employees, 2. The training has a significant effect on the work productivity of the employees, 3. Education and training have significant effect on the work productivity of the employees. Multiple regression technique is used to analyze the data. From the research results, it is found that education and training have a significant effect on the work productivity of the employees. Work productivity is 68% explained by education and training, while the remaining 32% is explained by other factors which are not included in the model.

Keywords: Education, Employee, Pt. Nusantara IV Kebun Marjandi, Training, Working Productivity