The Role of Kur from Bri to the Development of Umkm in Sei RAMPAH

Abstract

KUR  is a program initiated by the government but the funding comes entirely from bank funds. The government provides guarantees against the risk of KUR by 70%, while the remaining 30% is borne by the executing bank. The majority of micro-entrepreneurs in Indonesia has a background in economics, which is the main reason for doing these activities is to obtain the fixed  income. This initiative shows that entrepreneurs seek income to meet the needs of everyday family life.

Keywords: KUR; UMKM; Bank; Business; Loan


Article Review Status: Published

Pages: 27-38 (Download PDF)

Creative Commons Licence
This work by European American Journals is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License